We are currently looking for ambitious individuals who would like to join our Japan Customer Success team and take on new challenges as Customer Services Leader and Service manager for the Japanese Customer Service Organization. The job also includes being able to solve technical cases that are reported in to the support organization together with the support team. Knowledge about our products is being acquired by learning our products and help our customers solving problems as well as advising them.
You will get an exciting opportunity to develop new skills in a fast-moving environment. This position has high visibility and responsibility to ensure exceptional service delivery to the customer.
- Lead Customer Care team in Japan
- Build Analyst Service for Inventory customer together with expert service team
- Customer Support quarterly KPI reports creation for customer
- Ensuring proper communication with the customers through our case management tool and other communication channels including email and telephone.
- Cooperation with the programmers (R&D) to suggest improvements, report bugs and channel feedback from the customers.
- Executing technical supervision to ensure proper functioning of our applications in the customer production installations.
- 5+ years of experience in the Software industry
- Knowledge of Java Enteprise Edition solutions.
- Excellent SQL and relational database skills (preferably Oracle and/or PostgreSQL).
- Practical knowledge of XML and related technologies (XPath, XSLT, etc.).
- Efficient reading of Java source code and experience with bug-fixing. Experience with programming will be a plus.
- An analytical mind and interest in problem solving. You should also be driven, flexible, professional, independent, customer focused and outgoing
- Practical experience with Windows and Linux operating systems, log files analysis and information retrieval.
- Experience with version control systems (CVS, git), data transfer protocols (FTP/sFTP), WebSphere MQ will be a plus.
- Experience working in a software support environment catering to global clients.
- Effective customer skills, including oral and written communication.
- Both advanced Japanese and English skills allowing for fluent communication in written and oral fashion.
- Leadership skills
- Presentation skills
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.