Global Software Company
- Responsible for the management of assigned customer requests, engaging with customer per the playbook.
- Engagement plan development, in collaboration with customer, defining a specific timeframe and scope
- Drive customer success, through education on how to leverage end-to-end usage of engagement plans, with higher focus on the automated and self-guided elements across product, adoption & success resources e.g. The company Launchpad, ES Value Maps, Communities, Webinars
- Manage mission critical situations and mitigate risks to ensure business continuity of their company Software Solution, triggering internal processes for additional assistance when and where needed
- Communicate and showcase customer success based on current customer satisfaction processes and guidelines
- Responsibility for Dispatching and Monitoring activities as per internal business rules and processes
- Drive self-learning through personal development planning, utilizing digital learning platforms and taking advantage of the skills and experience of the wider LCX and Digital Business Services community
- English Communication skill over TOEIC 700 : Read/Write, and Speak (Daily conversational)
- Native Japanese Level is required.
- Customer orientation and focus, as well as skills to interact/collaborate with customer IT and LoB decision makers.
- Experience ensuring customer success and demonstrating accountability for taking over customer issues, concerns, and complaints and driving them to resolution successfully (e.g. is able to resolve escalations)
- Knowledge on Support Organization and how to scale delivery without affecting quality or compromising on efficiency is an advantage
- Intercultural sensitivity, as the company Enterprise Support & Enterprise Support Cloud Edition are global programs and interaction with customers/teams worldwide is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, internally and externally, with appropriate discretion as required.
- Ability to deliver results under pressure, work independently, and take ownership of assigned tasks (pro-active driver, results-oriented, driver of simplicity, pragmatic)
- Good communication & presentation (soft) skills
- 3+ years' working experience in a service & support or customer success role
- Functional knowledge about the company Enterprise Support program and deliverables are a distinct advantage
- Experience in project management is a plus
8 Million Yen ~ 10 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.