Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
This role is essential for the company as she/he represents the entire organization in supporting entire customer service organization. She/he also plays a critical role for improvement of the company-wide processes to help further focus on driving business.
Essential Functions & Accountabilities:
- Manage the team in the customer service to execute efficient order entry via FAX and phone using appropriate system implementation, including outbound call to confirm the order details
- Manage the team to answer the customer inquiries for product, parameter, specification, national campaign or account receivable, and escalate to sales rep/other functions if needed
- Backup delivery complaint handling which is required to take appropriate and prompt actions as updating expected delivery time or shipping replacement, in between customer and distribution center/delivery vendor
- Manage to handle order correction and order cancel both for EDI and manual orders as well as un-delivered parcel tracking, working with distribution team for each order status
- Improve customer service processes as well as phone communication to be a best in class operation
- Collaborate with other departments and share the information from customers to improve total customer satisfaction and company value
- Handle staffing, hiring, training, coaching, and leading call center representatives as they provide support for customers.
- Contribute high performing organization on company vision, mission and value, using performance review process
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Lead to customer service project for new ERP implementation as Subject Matter Expert, test and validate the order to cash process related system functionalities
- Identify current vs. future state process gaps. Using knowledge of the current business processes and tools, identify and document the differences between current and future state.
- Evaluate the fitness of the future state Oracle system and business processes for use within the company.
- Develop proficiency in future state. Document the work instructions for each relevant business process as a basis for user acceptance testing and end user training.
- Define & execute testing. Develop test scripts and validate test data. Execute test scripts, document results and evaluate the effectiveness of the system.
- Facilitate training. One Vision employs a train the trainer approach. The SME will act as a first line trainer for the defined work instructions and business process during the end user training activities.
- Provide first line support. After go live, the SME will transition into a full time role in the business operations. They will be the people most knowledgeable about the design and business processes and will act as a first line of support for their functional area. I.e. answering questions on the correct use of the tool and providing guidance for new employees.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- People management and coaching skill to develop high performing team on customer service area
- Ability to build good relationship with proper communication in the team and cross functional to support each other
- Business knowledge and skills to execute customer service operation
- Appropriate phone and e-mail communication skill with customer and relevant department
- Strategic thinking and analytical skill on KPI and further improvement
- Project management on cross functional team
- Self-motivated and proactive attitudes
- Strong leadership on continuous improvement ability to develop S&OP and new process
- Challenging attitude to understand and drive continuous improvement
- Change management mindset
- Intermediate skill in use of MS office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Advanced preferred.
- Advanced skills regarding ERP and WMS operations
- English capability in writing to communicate with global/regional and share the practice
- Experienced new ERP implementation as one of key member on order to cash process
- Required 5 years and more experiences on supervising customer service organization
- People management experience at call center for customer with strong leadership
- Training and education experiences to others to follow up operators is preferable
- Experience on severe complaint handling and relation building with customer
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.