Global Blockchain industry
- Daily management of the international CS teams and monitoring of CS sites performance;
- People management activities including training, motivation/performance management, offboarding, promotion, communication etc; responsible for overall service quality delivery and team performance achievement;
- Participate in the formulation and execution of CS processes, SLA, work plans and operational procedures; Develop plans for implementing new products and business processes; work with training supervisor to develop and implement training programs; provide input for business process optimization;
- Manage team members' work shift schedule, balance and adjust key performance metrics to meet a high standard of quality and volume;
- Manage international CS team's daily shifts; monitor, supervise and assess CS agents' daily activities and have a good understanding of their work performance, with a main purpose of improving overall service quality;
- Collaborate with other departments such as product, marketing and technology for feedback and improvement;
- More than 5 years CS experience with at least 2 years CS management experience, with a E-commerce or financial industry background;
- Proficient in English listening, speaking, reading and writing;
- Skilled at In MS Office suite or similar including WORD/EXCEL/PPT/VISIO etc for data analysis and reporting;
- Familiar with CS operation and business processes, with a strong ability for problem solving and strong number driven approach;
- Excellent communication skills, with a strong teamwork mentality;
- Work proactively with a high sense of service mindset; Strong adaptability and problem solving ability towards CS, able to deal with urgent matters independently;
- Able to work under pressure; show a strong sense of responsibility, and a passion for CS management; calm mood but a warm and empathetic personality; able to motivate team members to work diligently;
- Experience working at a large E-commerce company in CS management is a big plus.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.