[Position] Bilingual Customer Service Specialist
[Location] Remote Work
[Salary] 5~6.5 million JPY
Fast-growing global EC company
We are looking for Bilingual Customer Service Specialists to help our ever growing diverse merchant (users) base.
You'll work remotely from the comfort of home with your only commute being the one to your computer. You will work within our super supportive multilingual team, an exciting experience in itself as it grows and flexes to our merchants needs.
- Adhere to a daily schedule.
- Ensuring merchants have a quick response time by staying on top of your assigned tickets.
- Act as a business coach and think about the merchants business holistically when offering solutions.
- Complete essential follow-up documentation after each interaction.
- Engaging in human conversations with merchants to identify and resolve issues, and provide coaching/growth opportunities for their businesses.
- Offer needs-based solutions, not pushy sales.
- Advocating for merchants and our platform by communicating with stakeholders.
- Owning your own development through reflection, reviewing past interactions and preparing to discuss growth opportunities with your lead in regular 1:1 meetings.
- Live and have legal authorization to work in Japan.
- Be bilingual in role language as well as English, able to provide verbal and written support in both languages.
- Have appropriate remote work set-up - such as quiet space, stable internet connection, and a back-up location in case of issues with the primary location.
- Have access to a wired internet speed of at least 25 Mbps download speed and 10 Mbps upload. You can check your speed here.
- Be prepared to work full-time hours on a rotating schedule (including weekends and holidays).
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Proven track record of being incredibly resourceful and finding solutions even when there is no clear path.
- Be proficient with technology.
- Have strong reading, writing and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn all about entrepreneurship, care deeply about supporting people and enjoy having genuine human conversations.
- Possess a high level of understanding, patience and empathy. Able to navigate more difficult conversations/interactions with professionalism.
- Are committed to continuous growth and learning. You understand that every challenge is an opportunity and you get excited about learning new things.
- Ensure privacy and security practices are followed at all times for both merchants and the company.
- A background or interest in business, marketing, retail, or sales.
- Ran or had exposure to running a business or being an entrepreneur.
- Call-centre, customer service, and/or retail experience.
Shifts are 8 hours in length and are on a rotating schedule that include a combination of weekdays, weekends and holidays.
This is a permanent full time role - 40 hours a week with no part time options being available.
Paid holiday, paid sick days and a comprehensive compensation package with health benefits and other perks.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Associate
Job Function: Customer Service