Global Retail Company
Our team is looking for a Program Manager who will use his or her experience working with diverse groups of stakeholders to plan,
develop or deploy product and technologies for Customer Service.
Members of this team use their understanding of the business model, market trend, technical knowledge,
PM related knowledge and feedback from users, to contribute to and lead projects that improves the customers experience.
- Understand the demand of Customer Service products and technologies.
- Plan and execute project management with global stakeholders.
- Create documents for business and technical requirement with analysis of the current state based on facts, dependencies and data to identify strategic opportunities.
- Serve as a subject-matter expert on internal and global technologies and best practices including compliance, security and technology standards.
- Design and implement new processes and technology.
- Build the technology infrastructure and appropriate processes to improve CS experience.
- Create specifications, business requirement document, QA plan, launch plan.
- Business level communication in English and Japanese.
- PMP, PMBOK or any other Project/Program Management background.
- WBS and/or MS Project related knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking ability.
- Self-motivated personality and ability of dealing with ambiguity.
- Knowledgeable about up-to-date Web related technologies.
- Practical coding experience of any Object-oriented Programming language or equivalent knowledge.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Any Machine Learning, Deep Learning related knowledge is a strong plus.
- Globalization and internationalization related technical knowledge is a strong plus.
- Six Sigma or any statistical knowledge is a plus.
- UX/UI design background is a plus.
- Any operational background is a plus.
- Consumer business experience or strong interest is preferred.
- Customer Service experience or any support experience is preferred.
8 Million yen ~ 10 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.