Global Pharmaceutical Company
1. Support internal and external customers for Order-to-Cash, including maintenance of customer master, e-Commerce function, SFDC.
2. Day to day sales inquiries resolution, using internal network & process knowledge
3. Creation, renewal and implementation of pricing and discount arrangements.
4. Handle sample requests from dealers, end customers and sales reps.
5. Support and offer differentiated services toward Key Accounts.
6. Lead customer satisfaction survey for both internal and external customers.
8. Follow up on delivery dates and stock availability, interfacing Supply Chain group (logistics).
9. Utilize Shared Business Service function in India for efficiency and apply automation with RPA for all aspects of customer service operation.
9. Provide analytical support for orders, shipments, lead time and customer satisfaction.
- BA in Business area, or BS in Biology/Chemistry area
- Minimum 5 years of management experience, with the team of >10 staffs
- Business Level English
- Native Japanese
- Experiences in IT, Finance, Supply Chain, preferred
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.