Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Chemical Company
Manage support & develop Customer Service Reps, ensure the day to day execution of the Customer Service operations; monitor team performance and contribute to a positive workplace.
The role is to provide superb / excellent customer service by leading and motivating the CS team; developing employees (both CS and IS) and reaching customer satisfaction goals.
- Ensure the management, development and monitoring of Customer Service team in respect of all company values, strategy and policies;
- Ensure effective and efficient Order to Cash process to maximize efficiency and service level;
- Coach & develop Customer Service & Inside Sales agents to emphasize their customer focus, customer intimacy and communication;
- Manage specific issues and alert the management of the associated business risks;
- Monitor queues and backlog : distressed orders / holds/ Open Customer Claims; open customer requests …
- Act as the referent for the commercial organization: account Managers positions;
- Execute business continuous improvement plans;
- Use the Customer Service KPIs dashboard to pilot the activity; monitor the performance of the team and communicate to the main stakeholders.
- Ensure the daily management of the Customer Portfolio - Order Management; coordination with Supply Chain and support being provided to Commercial colleagues assigned to the same portfolio.
- Analyze data from SAP and Salesforce to identify open issues and take action
- Act as the interface between Sales, Demand Planners, logistic services and all other support departments- Product Stewardship; Trade Compliance; Quality, legal ….
- Handle/response from external customers inquiries about sales related matters (Documentation, Sample requests, etc.) co-work with other functions
- Manage to be the main contact for customer communication of selected accounts, build and maintain business relationships with customers through multiple communication channels
- Have new leads qualified by marketing or sales and turn new leads into buying customers with follow-up on sample process
- Would rather phrase : manage the business leads and ensure high conversion rate especially through follow-up on sample management
- Provide support to the channel team on as needed basis
- Responsible to ensure efficient IS process, of logging and answering inquiries, is operating efficiently and potential customers, current customers, and internal customers are satisfied and business objectives are met.
- Build sustainable relationship of trust through open and pro-active communication.
- Experience in chemical industry ideal.
- Functional: Master in SAP (SD module) - Fluent English- with business as well as planning and logistics; excellent organization skills; detailed orientation professional; Works Well Under Pressure in a Fast-Paced and complex environment.
- Managerial: Excellent ability to understand company's culture, business practices and long term business strategy; Excellent Client Relationships; Strong Communication Skills; Complex Problem Resolution.
- Leadership: Excellent presentation; Team Player; Customer and Performance Driven; communication and interpersonal skills; adaptable to changes; ability to solve conflicts; sense of accountability; can- do attitude.
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.