Global Software Company
- Ensures that the customer is satisfied with company projects and services.
- Works closely with Sales Account Manager and oversees day-to-day relationship with client.
- Ensures that schedules and budgets are met according to contractual agreements.
- Works with client to cultivate future projects and qualify new opportunities.
- Consults with other team members (project management/services/support/customer care) to be sure mutual objectives are met.
- Typically requires a minimum of 12+ years of related experience.
- At this level, post-graduate coursework or knowledge base equivalent may be desirable.
- Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to independently resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Understands customer wants and needs.
- Customarily exercises a high level of independent judgment and interpretation in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results.
- Frequently performs in project leadership role.
- Drives programs and business initiatives.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and projects.
- Offers new solutions or direction and is able to encourage and motivate others to support new solution or direction.
- May advise senior management on specialized technical or business issues.
- May coordinate activities of other personnel as a team lead.
- Represents the organization as the principle contact on business unit and/or company-wide projects.
- Interacts with management and senior external personnel on matters requiring coordination across internal groups.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- English (Basic Level)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.