Customer Quality Engineer
Global Automotive Products Manufacturer
What is the Main Purpose of the Job?
- Customer Quality is responsible to be the quality interface with regional customers for all quality aspects over product lifecycle and develops his team to be the trusted quality advisor for our customers and the voice of the customer in the organization.
- This requires active communication with our regional sales team, the product groups, plants, supply chain to manage quality requirements for qualification, safe launch, customer notification and incident resolution to enable Japan Automotive team to sell premium products and services to Automotive OEMs (car manufacturers, their suppliers (Tier I, II, III) and the Automotive After Market.
- The Customer Quality is also responsible to ensure compliance and development of our Quality Management System in the region.
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Manage the Quality Interface with our customers' (Automotive, OEMs) quality engineers and management to understand quality requirements for our products during the product lifecycle
- Actively contribute APQP communication and Customer Qualification resulting in customer acceptance.
- Lead Customer Safe Launch process for selected products and customers.
- Handle Product change notification to get customer approval with KAM.
- Manage Incident Resolution with customers to achieve responsiveness and quality of response according automotive standard or customer specific requirements.
- Convey awareness of customer requirements and have operations team align it.
- Align with compliance of the our Quality Management System
- Experience within the Automotive or Semicondutor sector
- Business level English
- Experience in Quality Function
・Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
・New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.