Global Technology Company
- Drives continuous improvement of quality, both in the Quality of product and in process flow and VOCs.
- Coordinate/ lead the project management ori entations or support commercial teams for Process Change Notification (PCN) process.
- Coordinate regular reviews with customers to understand their requests and complaints on any quality issues of company's products, if any. In case of customer complaints, investigates and addresses their expectations of trouble shooting and requests accordingly.
- Conduct or support customers on any Quality-related initiative, for example Specification review, Control Limit Review, customer's scorecard and Quality projects reviewing.
- Obtain VOC for NPI process, and communicate VOC with Sales/R&D/ Tech./ SQE/ PM teams internally in order to satisfy customer requirements and balance business strategies.
- Maintain customer documents, such as product specification , contracts, agreements or PCN requests.
- Bachelor's degree (BS or BA) or equivalent in engineering or a technical field
- At least 2 years related experience and/or training in a semiconductor wafer/equipment manufacturing, raw materials supplier and equipment service related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience at product quality control or quality assurance as a IQC/IPQC/OQC engineer or QA engineer.
- Be fluent in English
- Problem Solving- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills;
- Assertiveness to work independently, well organized and process driven.
- Team Work - Balances team and individual responsibilities;
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views;
- Gives and welcomes feedback;
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you're looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match that's all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you're happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take the time they need to recharge!
At company we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.