<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark">ÈB;</span><span id="__caret">_</span><span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark">ÈB;</span><span id="__caret">_</span>
Customer Manager (Inside Sales)
Analytical instruments Manufacturer
- Sell Product A, R&C, and Other Company's products to existing customers mainly by calling customers.
- Assist and advice customers in adding value to their business profitability and competitiveness by introducing our products.
- Make customer visits whenever necessary, complete quotation output, budgeted product mix and order intake.
- Conduct professional presentations to customers.
- Maintain accurate records with respect to prospects, proposal preparation, sales calls, quotations, pricing, etc., using CRM system.
- Manage accounts by building and fostering client relationships through personalized contact, understanding of client's needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services
- proven experience in telemarketing, sales and/or outbound calling
- proven track record of managing client relationships
- a strong track record of meeting/exceeding sales revenue projections in sales
- a strong customer focus with the ability to effectively interact with current and prospective customers to close sales or provide customer care
- strong experience in using CRM to manage the team on activities, planning, forecasting and pipeline management
- strong exposure to overall business dynamics, managing relationships with both end customers and distributors
- based on action, with a drive of getting things done in a multi-culture environment, i.e. having the right communication skills both within Japan and global
- well organized, works independently, good project management and facilitation skills
- good command of communication skills both in Japanese and English
Microsoft Office suite applications such as PowerPoint and Excel is required for preparing proposals and presentations.
Skills in written and spoken English are required at a level where you are able to communicate with your colleagues globally on technical issues, and receive internal training on complicated technical- and/or commercial issues.
A person who:
Is action oriented with a proven ability to achieve results
Has a high degree of integrity and professionalism
Is able to work with a variety of personalities and styles
Is a strong relationship-builder, both internally and externally
Is self-motivated, with a capacity to perform in a fast-paced environment
Full Time Employee
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.