Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
- Support and control supply chain related activities especially on order management area with the objective to maximize customer satisfaction globally.
- Support supply chain related projects with the objective to develop competencies and expertise.
- Regular end customer visit together with account team to manage/conduct supply chain meeting
- Support and manage global supply chain related topics
- Support Finished Goods inventory and order behaviour management together with account sales.
- If necessary, visit Headquarter together with customer to conduct supply/demand meeting.
- Order and Forecast entry into SAP includes partly not system - supported supply chain concepts.
- Order change management / cancellation & rescheduling in SAP under consideration of contractual agreed rescheduling and cancellation agreements.
- Initiation of shipments includes special issues at shipment process.
- Set-up and maintenance of customer-specific SAP basic data e.g. material determination-, substitute-, exclusion list.
- Order- and forecast confirmation / -processing; order tracking, early warnings. Proactive improvement of orders not confirmed according to request date, together with SCP(Supply Chain Planner) and other Customer Logistics Management (CLM) representatives. If necessary, inquire about and manage product substitutes with Sales/SCP to improve customer supply situation.
- Execution of allocation management according to allocation process. This includes customer info in case of changed delivery commitment; negotiation with customer in regard to minimum run rate. If necessary, negotiation with Allocation Manager on allocation corridor. Customer specific delivery plan creation.
- Answering of logistics related customer inquiries, this includes Lead time communication towards the customers.
- Operational EDI handling includes resolution of workflows.
- RMA(Return Management) interface to customer and Return centre; assessment of return request, either rejection or inquiry of RMA-number, customer info and replacement supply.
- KPI self-assessment of assigned customer locations; optimization of the customer co-operation by reviewing current processes and deploying improvement
- Preparation of and participation in logistics-related customer meetings (e.g. regular volume forecast and logistics performance meetings) together.
- Customized order management reporting and analysis where necessary (for assigned customer locations); Monthly internal reports.
- Support of sample handling.
- Handling of QMRs: this includes identification of affected goods, blocking of affected goods at customer & disposition. Check of consequences for customer and securing material availability at customer.
- More than 5 years in supply chain operation or supply chain related experience (3-5 years' experience is considerable)
- Basic knowledge of import/export process
- Basic PC skills (Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Web, etc.)
- Communication Skill with customers
- Logical thinking skill based on fact
- Japanese (Native Level)
- English (Business Level, Email/Reading Manual/Conversation/Teleconference /Business Negotiation)
- Semiconductor business experience (not mandatory)
- SAP (ERP) experience (not mandatory)
- Customer interface experience (Sales, Negotiation Skill)
- Team Working, Networking
- SAP or Oracle Experience
フレックス有り （コアタイム 10:00 - 15:00） 在宅勤務制度有
昇給年 1 回（査定有り）
完全週休 2 日制 、祝日、メーデー、特別休暇（年 2 日） 、夏季休暇、年末年始休暇、慶弔休暇 、特別休暇（出産、結婚）、 年間休日 120 日以上