Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan.
Global E-commerce Company
You will be a key pillar to the analysis and strategy development. We are seeking an especially talented analyst to support business teams with insights and reporting in our growing Digital Video business. In this role you will be a strategic thinker with the ability to understand business strategy, provide consultative business analysis, and demonstrate technical aptitude to create insightful and effective reporting. You should have a passion to dive deep, a high level of customer focus and a track record in process improvement. You should have technical skills, project management skills and the ability to multi-task and thrive in an energizing environment.
The successful candidate will have experience in developing and managing complex customer insights projects for a consumer brand. The candidate must have demonstrated sound business judgment and be able to think strategically and creatively, while at the same time have a proven track record of analytical thinking and problem-solving skills. Keys to success include exceptional analytical, communication, writing, and project management skills, along with a focus on details and a drive for improvement.
- Define and deliver reporting that supports the analytical needs of internal business leaders.
- Use analytical insights to help increase teams effectiveness against key strategic goals.
- Build predictive models that will help drive scale to the business.
- Deep dive into customer data to help answer strategic business questions.
- Drive scale to customer insights team by leveraging automation and machine learning
- Ensure clear communication and coordination across the business, finance and technical teams.
- Quickly build a thorough understanding of the Digital Video industry, its seasonality and global business trends and continually monitor the impact of important industry developments.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of professional experience in analytics, customer insights, voice of the customer, or related area
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous strategic problems
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and data-mining techniques
- Experience with customer segmentation, targeting and measurement using big data
- Strong oral and written communications skills in English
- Excellent prioritization skills and workflow management
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- MBA or advanced degree is a plus
- Experience in the entertainment industry is a plus
- Experience in statistical modelling
- Understanding of advanced data analysis (e.g. machine learning, econometrics)
- Experience with a variety of quantitative and qualitative research methods, including but not limited to conjoint studies, CSAT / NPS, social sentiment monitoring, focus groups, etc.
- Oral and written communications skills in Japanese
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.