Note: Fluent ~ Native level Japanese and Business level English required.
Global Food Delivery Company
We're looking for a highly-driven and motivated Customer Experience Analyst for our team in Japan. In this role you will be working with big data, conducting surveys, testing, analysing and building models to provide strategic insights as well as comprehensive solutions to the CX team. If you are looking for a dynamic environment where you will be working with operations, marketing, product, and finance departments, then this may be the place for you!
This role will be based in Tokyo, Japan and will report to the Customer Experience Manager.
- Improve the overall experience for the customers, vendors and riders by analysing trends and providing data-focused insights for all CX projects
- Review day-to-day operational processes and key CX metrics like NPS, identify areas of improvement and make actionable recommendations based on underlying analysis
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to understand business challenges and opportunities
- Recommend solutions across the complex range of products and processes
- Work with local, regional and global teams to understand root cause of performance challenges
- Manage end-to-end data projects; identify issues, gather information from various sources, analyze data, interpret patterns and trends, build models, give recommendations, and create insightful automated reports
- Automate and validate newly created reports and develop corrective actions to improve data integrity and quality
- Support the ad-hoc data requests of the CX team
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience
- Ability to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different timelines
- To be able to commit and combine structured problem-solving ability with excellent analytical skills
- Possess strong proficiency in MS Excel, SQL, Tableau and Python or R
- An analytical problem-solver and ability to quickly identify key metrics of success
- Open and curious - You love learning how things work and you are always looking for ways to innovate, you enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results
- Bilingual in Japanese/English at a business level
- To have excellent communication skill to express ideas and thoughts and to cooperate with colleagues from various divisions / perspectives
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.