Note: Applicants must have permission to work in japan
Major Medical Device Company which has 13 manufacturing sites in the world and sales bases in 50 countries. Their sales have grown steadily without depending on the world economy
Purpose of Function：
- Ensures that the customers of a company are satisfied. The role is to provide superb customer service by leading and motivating the customer centre team.
- Oversee the logistics operations such as warehousing, inventory, transportation, and supply chain processes.
Tasks and Responsibilities：
- Manage and lead Customer Center team
- Control preparation & follow-up of quotations / tender bidding - according to the request of the sales/ project group / service team
- Manage inventory (new devices, demo devises, spare parts) according to KPI's
- Manage administration and follow-up of sales and service reports on goods and service sold
- Manage whole Order Fulfillment-process - from entering customer orders into SAP up to invoicing after delivery of goods
- Demo unit processing - logistics and scheduling of demo equipment including servicing for customers
- Manage maintenance / service contract administration (e.g. scheduling, dispatching,..)
- Control preparation of customer documentation such as list price verification
- ≥ 5 years experience in a managerial role in Supply Chain and Customer Services (sales administration, logistics, warehouse management etc.), gained in an international healthcare company.
- ≥ 5 years senior management experience gained in a company with sales, service, R&D and production functions.
- Strong customer orientation understanding sales and service activities and processes.
- SAP implementation/user experience
- Experience in project management such as implementing EDI system or global projects.
- Experience in people development and coaching team members.
- Language skills: native level of Japanese, fluent English.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.