※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- The Customer Care Specialist provides professional customer service to our customers with regards to pricing and order inquiries.
- Fields customer inquiries leading up to and after order placement to provide a positive customer experience.
- Answers all customer inquiries received by phone, email and chat in a timely and thorough manner; documents these interactions in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Utilizes sales and manufacturing databases for all company's sales entities to provide informed order and shipment status updates.
- Provides price quotes and/or account information upon request to ensure customers are able to make informed decisions regarding their purchase.
- Reviews orders to screen for most common issues and clarifies any missing/unclear information.
- Provides administrative support for company's sales team.
- Resolves complaints by determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem and expediting resolution to the customer's satisfaction.
- Demonstrates behavior consistent with the Integrated Company Core Values.
- Be aware of the quality policy and contribute to achieving quality goals by following all related procedures and work instructions.
- And by doing so adhere to the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard applied within the company, where applicable.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Some diploma or equivalent in Biotechnology/Life Sciences is preferable, but not required.
- A couple of years or more of working experience in customer care or related jobs in biotechnology research reagent industry in Japan is required.
- Excellent computer skills that include Microsoft Office applications and proficiency in typing required.
- Good English skills, especially in reading and writing, and/or strong positive attitude on using English daily in working place.
- Knowledge of customer service fundamentals.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and solve problems using critical thinking skills, with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to follow through on customer commitments despite time pressures and obstacles
- Ability to effectively communicate, both orally and in writing, to customers and colleagues.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively in a group.
- Ability to establish clear and specific goals, expectations and priorities for own work.
- Ability to continuously look for ways to improve the efficiency or quality of the final product or customer experience.
- Ability to approach a complex task or problem by breaking it down into its component parts and consider each part in detail.
- Ability to adjust to change in quick paced environment.
- Skill to deliver information effectively in a variety of settings including one-on-one, team setting, and presentations
- Skill to consider risks and consequences of action and/or decisions.
- Adaptability to performing a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Ability to maintain both a high standard of courtesy and cooperation in dealing with co-workers.
- Adaptability to accepting responsibility for the direction, control or planning of an activity.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.