Global Medical Device Company
- Develops the job performance standards and goals for all CCRs to achieve the organization's customer care and retention goals and assist in reaching revenue objectives for Japan.
- Instills a customer-focused culture that promotes and drives Customer Loyalty (as measured by Customer Allegiance Score, CAS) through the delivery of market leading customer experience.
- For Business Continuity purposes, ensures all team members are properly trained, procedures and policies properly documented, all team members have backups, Job Descriptions and Job Expectations are properly documented, and the team has the ability to work from anywhere.
- Assists in the development and implementation of 'best practice' processes across the organization to ensure efficiency resulting in reduced costs and improved customer service.
- Assigns and directs the workflow to ensure excellent service is delivered through appropriate staff planning, people development, improvement projects, and scheduling to meet/exceed all of the department's goals.
- Develops a training curriculum and personal development plan for all staff, and conducts training as required to achieve goals and service standards.
- Liaises with other supply chain, commercial, and shared service functions to ensure alignment and an enhanced customer experience. This includes but is not limited to working with Planning, Logistics, Sales, Marketing, and Finance.
- Helps and mentors the team to solve problems that affect the service, efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity of the Customer Care group, and acts as the escalation point for most issues.
- Analyzes and summarizes data on all facets of the operations to drive transparency and objective and strategic decision making and proposals.
- Establishes and maintains timely and thorough reporting to the Customer Care Lead and Commercial Operations Leaders on all customer care management facets of the organization.
- Creates the vision and strategy for fulfillment across Japan, establishing the capabilities, organization, and process improvements to achieve this vision, ensuring best practices are implemented and the team has market desired skills and competencies.
- University Degree in Management, Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics Business, Engineering, or an equivalent technical discipline. MBA is a plus.
- 10+ years of proven customer service, supply chain, operations supervision and/or management experience.
- Experience in building high performing customer-facing teams that succeed in a high-volume and fast-paced business and industry.
- Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation, organizational, motivational, and strategic planning skills.
- Expert experience with SAP and/or Enterprise One.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to communicate in both English and the local language in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others, understand material, and provide instructions to all employees.
- Has the ability and desire to move up 2 or more career levels.
- Strong people leadership skills, and prior success in leading by influence in a matrixed organization.
- Has a strong passion to exceed goals and commitments for self and team, in additions to ensuring KPIs and metrics are met.
- Travel up to 10% including some international travel.
- Attends Sales Meetings, conferences and seminars as required.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Strong financial and business acumen skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to successfully interact with staff to problem solve (and preferably coach the team) to achieve goals.
- Goal oriented with passion, drive a commitment to excellence and a can-do spirit.
- Does not settle for status quo, and strives to improve processes, eliminate waste, increase employee and customer satisfaction, and build a high performing team.
9 Million 〜 10 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.