Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Finance Company
Carry out the activities necessary to provide credit to customers with acceptable limits of risk to the company. Negotiate financial transactions of moderate complexity, and prepare transactions for documentation and funding within limits of authority, and assisting in the administration of wholesale and retail customer "loan" covenant compliance reviews, including on-site record and physical machine/inventory audits.
[PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES]
- Negotiates complex financial transactions and prepares transactions for documentation and funding within limits of authority. Negotiates changes in standard documents with legal assistance. Assists in administration of wholesale and retail customer "loan" covenant compliance reviews, including on-site record and physical machine/inventory audits.
- Determines customer credit worthiness, approves/rejects customer deals within approved credit authority, recommends deals beyond credit authority, and restructures customer deals. Conducts and monitors credit investigations. Assists in leading the documentation of retail accounts receivable and administers in-processing, signing, and funding of documented transactions. Assists in managing accounting input and audits booked deals for accuracy. May provide training for employees in the areas of credit, documentation, and in-processing.
- Participates in accomplishment of continuous improvement objectives for the department. Progress toward accomplishment of these is measured through maintenance of necessary measurements and analysis of associated data. Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them.
- Understands the Harassment policy of the company and is responsible for its application in all aspects of employment.
- Thorough knowledge of and demonstrated ability to apply math computation skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to analyze customer credit summaries and past due accounts.
- Thorough knowledge of and demonstrated ability to apply financing and taxation principles.
- Thorough knowledge of and demonstrated ability to calculate casualty values and amortization schedules.
- Thorough knowledge of Caterpillar products, their applications and their markets.
- Thorough knowledge of credit concepts and techniques.
- Knowledge of financing and leasing products of the subsidiary.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply past due account collection techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of financing and leasing documentation principles.
- Knowledge of billing, invoicing and dealer payment principles and concepts.
- Knowledge of security filing requirements and their applicability to bankruptcy laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of marketing, credit and customer services concepts and techniques.
- Ability to apply effective oral, written, and listening communication skills with dealers, customers, company personnel, and the financial community.
- Ability to operate office equipment including a telephone system, financial calculator, and desktop/laptop computers.
- Ability to apply data collection and analysis skills.
- Ability to prepare marketing reports and marketing related statistical reports.
A 4-year university degree or equivalent diploma and a minimum of 3 years exempt experience in credit or financial statement analysis is recommended. Equivalent experience may be substituted for education.
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.