Global Auto Leasing company that provides a variety of financial services such as leasing, financing and insurance to group companies' end customers and dealer networks
Perform credit underwriting of group companies' corporate customers via following tasks:
- Providing credit consultation to Sales team
- Analyzing dealer's/corporate customer's financials, preparing credit applications and making credit decisions up to his/her authority limit, preparing recommendations above his/her authority limit
- Visiting Dealer/Customers
- Supporting local, regional, global credit related projects or initiatives
- University degree - major in Finance, Business administration, Economics, Statistics or equivalent preferred
- Strong understanding of financial statements, preferably a few years of analysis experience
- Experience in Automotive or Commercial vehicle industry is a plus but not mandatory
- Fluent to Native Japanese speaker
- Business level and above in English
- Analytical, logical thinker
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
- Good Work life balance
- Opportunity to interact with global offices
- Other Fringe benefits
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.