- Review to ensure that all conditions precedents are met and all legal documentation are in order prior to disbursement of all loans. To complete all loan disbursement check-list.
- Perform funding role for the Branch for new and roll-over of existing loans. Monitor all loan covenants, insurance and ensuring that all credit reviews are up to date and insurance policies are current.
- Track the payments of interest, commitment fees etc to ensure that these are paid on time and to follow up if payment not received.
- Ensure proper filing and storage of all legal documents.
- Assist with the preparation and submission of various monthly and quarterly HO reports including Basel II reporting requirements.
- Execute FX deals and monitoring the FX net open positions.
- Assist Head of Operations with ad hoc projects and other HO related tasks.
- Basic knowledge of corporate credit, credit risk and loan documentation
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and self-starter; ability to work with minimum supervision
- Team player - work closely with business team, operations, finance, HO etc
- Good communication skills - written as well as verbal. Basic Japanese ability preferred but not mandatory
- Ability to meet tight deadlines especially regarding monthly/quarterly HO reporting.
Direct Contract(契約社員)/Haken to Permanent
4 Million Yen ~ 8 Million Yen / Annual
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.