※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
[Position] Creative Content Manager
[Salary] 7〜8 million JPY ※Experiences and skills will be considered
Within company and in collaboration with the our marketing community:
- To lead the development (in partnership with the Non- green tea Brand Teams and the Company's advertising agencies) of creative briefs and liquid creative ideas for all brands; to ensure that the Company has best-in-class agency partners to help develop world class work.
- To steward agency relationship for above assignments, including scope of work, rule of engagement, key deliverables and priorities, tracking against milestones, managing budgets.
- To participate in the development of strategy and core propositions, creative executions and best practices
- To support the development of integrated communications programs and plans (e.g., digital programs, immediate consumption programs, PR programs, etc.) to reflect the core creative idea, values, voice, personality and executional pillars.
What You'll Do for Us
- Creative brief development - examination of brand marketing objectives and positioning, brand business dynamics, competitive dynamics and positioning, consumer mindset in the category/segment, brand equities and aspirations; determination of key brand territory; conceptualization with the agency partners of creative strategic idea; development of brief.
- Creative Development - in partnership with creative strategists and marketers, guide advertising agencies in core creative idea and advertising development based on creative briefs; review rounds of creative at the idea stage and help determine direction for further development; optimize final ideas for testing; provide input for idea testing
- As part of a total IMX approach provide input in the development of media plans, promotions programs, properties activation platforms, PR programs, and Visual Identity, that reflect the brand's values, voice, personality and core creative ideas.
- Agency Management - manage day-to-day deliverables of all agencies relative to key milestones; steward account, production and creative partners to ensure clarity of deliverables, understanding of key priorities, milestones, budgets, legal and other system requirements; conduct upfront negotiations of fees based on scope of work and establish co-authored rules of engagement.
- Production Supervision - in partnership with Director of contents production, provide production process supervision/leadership including management of all key steps, timing and budget; access legal, talent negotiations, PR partners in getting to final creative solutions.
- Advertising agency evaluation - review work of and relationships with agencies currently assigned to assigned brands; determine opportunities for getting best-in-class talent, through changes in current agencies; help manage ongoing agency relationships and project flow.
- At least 5 years of marketing experience in either advertisers and/or ad agencies.
- General understanding on marketing/business strategy.
- Experience/Knowledge in crafting/producing the contents.
- 広告代理店Account Executive, Plannerなど経験者、もしくは事業会社のCreative 担当
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Job Function: Art / Creative