Global Fintech Company
A Global Fintech company is looking for a Country Manager to start-up their Tokyo office. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to build and manage a new organization in Japan from ground zero. The company forecasts rapid and substantial growth within the Japanese market.
The successful candidate will be an entrepreneurial and energetic individual who is able to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Design and implement the corporate strategy.
- Develop a strong PR presence in the Japanese market
- Be responsible for Business Development, i.e. growing the engagement with existing clients and adding new clients in the region.
- Collaborate with regional offices to establish working synergies.
- Be responsible for managing all Japan team on a day-to-day basis.
- Native Japanese speaker with advanced English communication skills.
- Experience in Investment Banking or Venture Capital firms is preferred.
- Experience in corporate strategy, business development and/or setting up a new business unit is highly desired.
- Young, energetic, entrepreneurial and leadership qualities.
- Interested in the Fintech industry.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
Full Time Employee
20 million yen (Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.