Global Machinery Manufacturer
[Who you'll collaborate with?]
Country Manager joins our global offices and practices to work in teams and directly with our clients. When you join us as a Country Manager, you would continue to expand and strengthen our customer-first strategy and deliver on improving our customers experience in Japan & Korean markets, You would also work with diverse engineering teams and help organizations solve complex problems in the operations and supply chain technology space.
[What you'll do?]
As part of the leadership team, you will wear many hats. You'll lead the day to day execution of a client project while guiding and developing individual team members. You'll work directly with clients, often on-site and take ownership of the overall project and its end outcomes.
- Lead the development and execution of an annual business plan to meet all current year goals, while also building the foundation for future growth for all company building customer and partner relationship
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with executive leadership on market activity and performance
- Key cog for all partner and customer sales and revenue targets, Balance top line revenue and profit growth as well as other key company targets
- Synthesize disparate data points to provide insights resulting in an execution plan
- Approach business challenges with a problem-solving mindset delivering the best outcomes for our customers, the local market and the company
- Leads the Japanese business team and provides direction on the business, operations, financial performance, customer care and marketing functions to grow Japan's capabilities
- Hire, on board, develop and retain a lean local team who able to respond with agility to changing customer and market needs
- Influence and operate at all levels and altitudes, balancing strategy with execution and pragmatism
- Drive cross functional teams, collaborate with colleagues, and internal business partners while operating remotely from headquarters
- In collaboration with the Marketing teams, lead agencies and internal partners in the creation of marketing and PR plans that deliver marketing specific objectives including but not limited to brand awareness
- Be the external face of Japan representing the brand with media, industry, and customers.
- Collaborate with other regions, audience leaders and the central marketing team to use standard methodologies, adapting global assets as appropriate
- Ensure effective investment and management of the marketing budget and adheres to quarterly accountability on spend
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customers in the market and the ability to see opportunities to grow share and revenues by optimizing team and product performance
- Lead with a customer first focus, understands local customer needs and insights and can articulate and address concerns, thus building the "Customer for Life"
- Build and execute a customer satisfaction plan to deliver our in-market Net Promoter Score
- Bachelors, Masters
- 15 plus years of regional B2B sales in industry-leading companies in IT, Consulting or Solution Sales; track record of business development in Japan
- Track record of relationship building across customer organizational levels
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and writing skills
- Excellent business acumen and problem-solving skills
- Business Proficiency in English and Japanese & Korean is a plus
- Troubleshoot problems and communicate effectively across time zones and cultures.
- Ready to travel on short notice; flexibility to be outstation over weekends will be a plus.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.