My client, a top-tier Japan-based international firm, is looking for a mid-level corporate/ M&A lawyer. This role offers an excellent opportunity to join a leading Japanese practice and to work on major cross-border deals.
- US or Commonwealth-qualified attorney with at least three years of experience in his or her home jurisdiction
- Experience at all levels of the M&A process
- Native English reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Fluency in Japanese would be an asset
- Experience working in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.