Global Luxury Apparel Brand
- Corporate HR Manager is responsible for developing, recommending and implementing policies and programs in the HR areas for corporate (Tokyo HQ) functions, covering talent management (acquisition, performance management, training & development), employee relations, organization development and planning as well as related HR matters.
- Corporate HR Manager will partner with his/her clients to understand business strategies and organizational needs, make recommendations and decisions in strong partnership with department heads and develops and promotes HR initiatives to accelerate organizational capabilities to achieve strategic goals of the business.
- Partner with business leaders of assigned departments to plan and implement core HR initiatives (organization planning, employee relations, recruitment, performance management, compensation & benefits, learning and development) in alignment with business needs and strategic perspective
- Plan and manage Head Count plan in accordance with updated business needs
- Provide business leaders with proactive proposals and feedback on team management to further improve employee engagement and talent development through regular consultation and coaching
- Provide coaching to employees where necessary to avoid and resolve employee relations issues
- Analyze mid hiring needs, propose target profiles and sourcing channels to fulfill the requisition in a timely manner through collaboration with hiring managers and external consultants
- Supervise new graduate recruitment for client advisor positions in close collaboration with retail management and retail HR team
- Propose and monitor KPIs to assess hiring efficiency and effectiveness
<Learning & Development / Organization Development>
- Lead annual Organization & Management Review campaign collaborating with business leaders and global HQ
- Plan and execute training programs (in-house and external) for retail and corporate employees
- Act as a member of international development community and closely collaborate with other zones and HQ to promote talent management initiatives
- Proactively identify opportunities and propose actions to further improve employee engagement and drive growth-driven corporate culture
- Develop and manage subordinate through close communication and appropriate level of delegation and coaching
- Manage yearly budget for recruitment and training
- Create and monitor monthly and yearly headcount plan
- Minimum 7 years of experience working as HR professional, preferably as a generalist and people management responsibility
- Project Management experience would be a plus
- Business level of English (TOEIC 800+)
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strategy-oriented mindset while paying good attention to hands-on details
- Strong aspiration for growth and improvements
- Client focused & team work oriented attitudes with empathy and integrity
- Flexibility to adapt changes and different opinions
12 Million Yen to 13 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.