Global Conglomerate Company
- Responsible for managing the day to day operational needs of all company businesses in Japan related to legal entity creation, management and maintenance, dissolution, and simplification
- Receive requests and interact with Business General Counsels, Finance, Tax and other company Global Ops teams to ensure timely creation, maintenance, and dissolution of legal entities
- Manage board and committee meeting logistics, attend and record minutes of all board and committee meetings; facilitate board communications
- Advise Legal Entity boards on their roles and responsibilities; facilitate the orientation of new Directors
- Maintain key corporate documents and record them in centralized document storage
- Ensure proper corporate disclosure and compliance with jurisdictional corporation laws, and enable proper reporting and compliance
- Manage subsidiary structures and governance
- Monitor corporate governance developments and assist in tailoring governance practices to meet the needs of each legal entity
- Work closely with the Regional Counsels in the region to implement different Legal Shared Services projects and gain adoption across all company Business units.
- Maintain regional legal entity data in GOLDnet, iManage and/or other databases of information on legal entities across the company
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferably Law or other legal tertiary qualifications)
- Judicial scrivener/paralegal/Company Secretary Certification/Degree or Diploma in Japan or outside Japan
- Minimum 3-5 years of legal entity corporate governance experience as a judicial scrivener/paralegal/company secretary in Japan
- Must be fluent in Japanese and English
6 Million yen ~ 7 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.