- Playing a key role in identifying technical trends that can be leveraged to continually stock the innovation pipeline and/or be used as the foundation for opportunity analyses
- Owning the long and short term vision for branded innovation concepts to deliver on the company's growth agenda
- Establish and maintain innovation networks in Japan, including academia and industry relations, in order to pursue business development opportunity driven from technical alignment.
- Assist in developing the annual innovation and insight plans, which reflect the organization's long-term strategy and current information needs
- Leading cross-functional teams from insights through commercialization
- Maintain the innovation budget and ensure adherence to plan
- Perform other duties as assigned etc.
- At least 10-20 year's background in chemical industry or equivalent
- At least 5 years managerial experience, preferably in international company
- Bachelor Degree or above level in chemistry or related field (Doctor's degree in science is preferable.)
- Excellent Business English practical skill and Negotiation Skill
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking
- Executing strategy - understand and cascade business strategy to team level as to implement
- Driving team performance - apply key leadership skill to bring performance to a higher level; develop people and build up mature team
- Succeed in a matrix and multicultural organization - effectively communicate, make some influence in matrix organization
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.