※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- Plan and execute communication strategies for corporate topics
- Expert at writing and storytelling to deliver the corporate topics to the society.
- Working cross functionally and managing the big challenges and adjusting to sudden and frequent changes from the management team.
- Prepare press release and all corporate communication events planning and execution.
- Identify opportunities for interviews and engage the right media and platforms
- Oversee production of relevant pictures and graphics to be shared with internally and externally
- Oversee all activities or responsibilities that are delegated to external parties.
- Professional experience in Communications, Journalism and Public Relations
- Experience managing media relations and strong writing skill
- Knowledge of digital communication techniques and social media engagement
- Very good communication and project management skill among cross-functional team.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical, medical device or life science industry is preferred. (not mandatory)
- Ability to communicate reading, writing, and speaking in English is strongly preferred. (Target : TOEIC score above 800 )
- Experience of patient advocate activities are plus.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.