Global Insurance Company
Draw and design the company midterm long term business plan with
1) reasonable overall business strategy including reasonable key mile stones
2) high level financial figures includes topline growth and profit based on the expectations of CEO/ Head of corporate planning
- Collaborate with finance and business KPI analysis management team to understand past/ current / future performance
- Describe the company short term/ Midterm and long term Strategic Business Initiative with corroborating with each of business head (Head of Call center, Head of Supply Chain Management, Head of Client Sales and other business heads)
- Boost and support the company business growth through solid control of periodic SBI monitoring and management
- Organize following important internal meetings: Weekly company management meeting, our business initiative update meeting and our business review with Japan regional management team including material preparation stakeholder communication
- Establish good relationship with key stakeholders through Periodic / timely communication with Key stakeholder and maintains stakeholder's understanding towards the company business at reasonable level
- 5 to 10 years of working experience at strategic consulting, FP&A or business planning area is a plus
- Ability to solve issues / Analytical skills.
- Experience in subscription business. (Telecom industry experience a plus)
- Communication skills in a multi-cultural and bilingual business environment.
- Strong MS Office proficiency (Excel, power point)
- Fluent Japanese and Business English (TOEIC 800 or above)
- Project management skill, Cross functional PJ experiences
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Master of Business Administration degree is a plus
- Team player, positive mind set, proactive thinker, proactive action taker
- Strong communication skill
8 Million yen ~ 12 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.