Global Optoelectronic Company
Budgeting / Rolling Forecast (3 times a year)
- Proactively lead Budget & Forecast process for 4 Legal Entities & 6 Business Group
- Define with respective entities and HQs expectation & deliverables, manage timeline & key milestones (data gathering, preparation, local approval step to system upload)
- Assist local management and business leader to defend and understand financials KPI and Target
- Support FA Division Manager for the monthly close for internal profit center allocation
- Support FA Division Manager to improve closing process
- Prepare local monthly financials report for business group in Japan
- Support local head understanding of financial performance
- Prepare Business group specific Management Report (Sales & Margin Analysis, Manager Commentary, Production Cost, Service Report)
- Develop and improve local financials reports
- Analyze KPI and deviation between budget and actual
- Join monthly review call and assist business leader
Ad hoc Project
- Provide Financial support for ad hoc project in Japan
- Support the CFO in creating ad hoc business review presentation deck
External Actions (mainly with HQs)
- Encounter the issues raised by HQs
- Lead business groups in Japan to clear the issues
- Oversee the company expenditure and make recommendation and suggestion as to how it could be improved.
- Lead controlling team effectively and with business mind
- Train team members enthusiastically
- Bachelor's degree in finance or Accounting- understanding and background (IFRS, JGAAP)
- USCPA is preferred - Business School Degree ideal
- Language: English Proficiency: Business level of listening, writing, reading and verbal
- Strong Communication Skills, self-starter, ability to make financial matters easy to understand for operational
- PC skills: Excel: VLookup, SumIf, SumProduct, Pivot Table
- ERP: SAP/FICO, HFM, AS400, SAP BW, SmartView, Essbase
- Good balance at Commentator /Business Partner/Scorekeeper/Custodian competencies
- At least 5-10 years Finance planning and Analysis Experience.
- More than 10 years hands-on monthly closing experience is a plus
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
1. CV screening by CFO and Finance & Accounting DM
2. 1st interview by CFO and FA DM
3. 2nd interview by Business Managers and HR
4. Final Interview by President
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.