Global Consumer Electronics Manufacture
Responsible for external/internal audit, treasury, tax and reporting
1. Compliance, Internal Controls and Governance:
- Developing, modifying and maintaining the operational and design effectiveness of internal controls
- Performing and documenting audit testing and walkthroughs under SAP/Reporting tool
- Coordinate the internal and tax audit and negotiate with the counterparts
2. Treasury and Cash Management
- Monitor daily bank accounts and funding of accounts as needed. Conduct and review disbursements and execute with payment authorizations.
- Review monthly reconciliations of treasury related general ledger balances, including; debt, interest, derivatives, intercompany loans, foreign exchange gains/losses.
3. Tax Reporting and Compliance
- Local tax planning: Liaise with Tax Authorities for future tax audit, ensure the current business and accounting practice confirms to local tax regulations. Conduct research toward discussion of future tax law changes and propose necessary preparation plans for compliance. Provide an internal tax advisory service to relevant divisions.
- Transfer pricing tax planning: Manage global transfer pricing compliance requirements, including preparation of documentation and related filings
4. Accounting/Financial Reporting
- Working closely with reporting team, complete analysis for working capital, Capex and operating cash flow and extensive expense/cost management
- Working closely with accounting team, complete Parent's monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements including various packages under IFRS and J GAAP regulations.
- Must have experiences in Accounting/Financial reporting, Knowledge and understanding of IFRS/Japan GAAP/Tax Laws/Relevant Business Laws, Understanding of business operations & transactions - merchandising, store operations, supply chain, Internal/Outside communication & partnering skill and business English skill etc.
- Individual should collectively have a total of 10+ years' experience in extensive Audit (SOX experience acceptable), Tax, Treasury and Accounting/Financial Reporting with a minimum of 3 years of experience in following tasks - Tax, Audit and Treasury as well as with a minimum of 5 years of experience in supervising, leading and managing finance teams and/or projects. Cross-border and cross-cultural experience, a definite plus.
- Advanced knowledge of strategic planning, budgeting, investment analysis and economic profit analysis. Keen analytic, organization, and problem-solving skills, which allows for strategic data interpretation vs. simple reporting.
- Demonstrated leadership capability, including ability to motivate and mentor others within diverse work group. Ability to lead initiatives and project teams.
- Having business English skill
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- An MBA (Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field), or CPA is preferred
- SAP Business One experience a PLUS.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
Flex-time: core is 10:30am-4:30pm
8 - 14M+ JPY (depends on candidates' seniority)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.