The Contractor Relationship Manager plays an important role within en world’s Professional Contract Division and plays a key role in maintaining and improve the company wide service level for candidates and on-site staff/contractors. This role will enable the successful candidate not only to contribute as a hands-on negotiator but also act as a strategic business partner to Sales Consultants and support them, maintaining trusted relationships with dispatched and placed on-site contractors.
• Attending Candidate-Client Meetings on behalf of consultants and supporting the on boarding process
• Regular meetings with dispatched on-site contractors, identifying concerns and issues at an earlier stage, and work closely with consultants to identify a solution.
• Utilizing available tools for monitoring and following up on on-site contracted staff’s performance and motivation levels.
• Visiting clients with consultants and identify commercial business needs as well as any service level issues which need to be addressed.
• Act as a bridge between our dedicated back office function and consultants for contract extensions and supporting administrative tasks.
• Assisting timesheet closing, orientations for new staff and individual contract creation.
• Native level Japanese
• Business level English
• Experience in customer facing or customer support role
• Trouble shooting
• Strong business acumen and commercial sense
• Passion for Human Resources, Labor regulations (previous experience not required)
• Goal and results oriented personality