Globally renowned machinery Leasing Firm which is part of a Fortune 100 corporation.
A world-class multinational leasing firm is seeking an experienced Contract Specialist to join their Credit and Operations team. You will be responsible for supporting the credit team by creating complex leasing and financing documentation regarding a wide variety of company products.
- Prepare financing/lease documentation,on request from credit team.
- Maintain up-to-date transaction and contract information within the database.
- Collaborate closely with department manager and credit team members to conduct various trainings.
- Increase efficiency by implementing best practices. Become a change agent.
- Be responsible for all corresponding and subsequent documentation related to the financing activity.
- Be the point person for training and development within the team.
- 3-6 years of experience within financing/leasing products, policies and procedures.
- Experience in commercial banks, preparing loan documentation, contract or credit administration is desired.
- Experience in mortgages, heaving machinery financing, auto or airline financing is desired
- Ability to train and develop the team members by instilling best practices.
- Native/Fluent Japanese speaker.
- Business English is preferred as this will lead to better promotion opportunities.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Opportunity to become team manager.
- Global firm with various opportunities to transfer internally.
- Name brand recognition.
Full Time Employee
5 - 8 million yen + Bonus (Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.