The Contractor Relationship Manager plays an important role within en world’s Professional Contract Division and plays a key role in maintaining and improve the company wide service level for candidates and on-site staff/contractors. This role will enable the successful candidate not only to contribute as a hands-on negotiator but also act as a strategic business partner to Sales Consultants and support them, maintaining trusted relationships with dispatched and placed on-site contractors.
- Attending Candidate-Client Meetings on behalf of consultants and supporting the on boarding process
- Regular meetings with dispatched on-site contractors, identifying concerns and issues at an earlier stage, and work closely with consultants to identify a solution.
- Utilizing available tools for monitoring and following up on on-site contracted staff’s performance and motivation levels.
- Visiting clients with consultants and identify commercial business needs as well as any service level issues which need to be addressed.
- Act as a bridge between our dedicated back office function and consultants for contract extensions and supporting administrative tasks.
- Assisting timesheet closing, orientations for new staff and individual contract creation.
- Native level Japanese
- Business level English
- Experience in customer facing or customer support role
- Trouble shooting
- Strong business acumen and commercial sense
- Passion for Human Resources, Labor regulations (previous experience not required)
- Goal and results oriented personality