Summary of en world Contract Professionals
en world Contract Professionals is a dedicated contract staffing solution provider, servicing clients experiencing specialist hiring and high-level operational challenges. We specialize in sourcing qualified candidates at short notice, who are suited to contract opportunities, possess a global mindset and are bilingual in English and Japanese. Out network of talent covers multiple skill sets across a variety of industries to help drive mission-critical projects and technical operational requirements for en world Japans global clients. We support clients before, during and after each placement. For non-permanent staffing as well as permanent employment, our goal is to help organizations build stable, beneficial employment relationships that empower success.
Summary of the role of a Contractor Relationship Manager
The Contractor Relationship Manager plays a vital role within en world’s Contract Professionals business. The successful candidate will play an important and critical role by providing support to contractors, maintaining close communication throughout the contract period and assisting with any issues or problems which may occur. This position also requires the Contractor Relationship Manager to work closely with Sales Consultants on a day to day operational level and act as a strategic business partner by maintaining trusted relationships with dispatched and placed on-site contractors.
- Attending Candidate-Client Meetings (okaoawase) on behalf of consultants and supporting the on boarding process.
- Regular meetings with dispatched on-site contractors, identifying concerns and issues at an earlier stage, and work closely with consultants to identify a solution.
- Utilizing tools for monitoring and following up on on-site contracted staff’s performance and motivation levels.
- Visiting clients with consultants and identify commercial business needs as well as any service level issues which need to be addressed.
- Act as a bridge between our operations teams and consultants for contract extensions and supporting administrative tasks.
- Assisting timesheet closing, orientations for new staff and individual contract creation.
- Creating Ad-hoc reports for managers.
- Native level Japanese
- Business level English
- Experience in a customer facing or customer support role
- Customer service oriented personality
- Strong listening skills
- Experience with Microsoft products, in particular excel
- Strong business acumen and commercial sense
- Passion for human resources and an interest to learn about labor regulations