Famous Technology Company
Legal Department is looking for a talented Contracts Manager based in Tokyo to support a dynamic and rapidly growing business.
This Contracts Manager will primarily support our sales and marketing initiatives, and report into the Japan Lead Counsel in Tokyo. The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing, drafting, negotiating and advising on cloud related IT agreements, marketing, training, support and consulting agreements and NDAs, as well as reviewing and providing guidance on RFI/RFPs and local and Japan based marketing activities. This Contracts Manager will also support a wide range of legal localization efforts and training of the business teams. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills as this position involves regular contact with legal team members both in Japan and around the world. The successful candidate must be enthusiastic about technology, contribute to a collaborative working environment, communicate proactively, and be able to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations.
· 5+ years of contracts management, paralegal, or other comparable experience within a law firm or legal department
· Bachelor's Degree
· TOEIC score of 900+ and native-level proficiency in Japanese
· In-house legal experience or law degree
· Experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating the legal terms of a broad range of standard commercial contracts
· Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
· Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
· Strong analytical and computer skills
· Experience working in a customer focused sales and marketing environment is also valuable #AWS
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|給与||¥10000000.00 - ¥12000000.00 per annum|