Global beverage manufacturer
- To lead the development (in partnership with the Brand Teams) and the Company's advertising agencies of creative briefs and liquid creative ideas for all brands; to ensure that the Company has best-in-class agency partners to help develop world class work.
- To steward agency relationship for above assignments, including scope of work, rule of engagement, key deliverables and priorities, tracking against milestones, managing budgets.
- To participate in the development of strategy and core propositions, creative executions and best practices
- To help guide the development of integrated communications programs and plans (e.g., digital programs, immediate consumption programs, PR programs, etc.) to reflect the core creative idea, values, voice, personality and executional pillars.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Creative brief development - examination of brand marketing objectives and positioning, brand business dynamics, competitive dynamics and positioning, consumer mindset in the category/segment, brand equities and aspirations; determination of key brand territory; conceptualization with the agency partners of creative strategic idea; development of brief.
- Creative Development - in partnership with creative strategists and marketers, guide advertising agencies in core creative idea and advertising development based on creative briefs; review rounds of creative at the idea stage and help determine direction for further development; optimize final ideas for testing; provide input for idea testing
- As part of a total IMC approach provide input in the development of media plans, promotions programs, properties activation platforms, PR programs, and Visual Identity, that reflect the brand's values, voice, personality and core creative ideas.
- Agency Management - manage day-to-day deliverables of all agencies relative to key milestones; steward account, production and creative partners to ensure clarity of deliverables, understanding of key priorities, milestones, budgets, legal and other system requirements; conduct upfront negotiations of fees based on scope of work and establish co-authored rules of engagement.
- Production Supervision - in partnership with Director of contents production, provide production process supervision/leadership including management of all key steps, timing and budget; access legal, talent negotiations, PR partners in getting to final creative solutions.
- Advertising agency evaluation and selection - review work of and relationships with agencies currently assigned to all major brands; determine opportunities for getting best-in-class talent, either through changes in current agencies or new agency relationships; conduct review of any new agency options; select agencies; help manage ongoing agency relationships and project flow.
- 8-12 years in advertising, preferably as a strong strategic thinker on both frequent-consumption and image-driven brands.
- 8+ years of experience in understanding consumer perceptions of brands.
- A well-tuned skill in taking a wealth of consumer research and understanding and arriving at the most important insights for branding/creative briefs.
- Intuitive understanding of the "soul" of brands-their ownable territories, their "power-bases", the dimensions that represent the brand's arsenal.
- A well-informed advertising "gut"-has spent years evaluating advertising and driving to bigger ideas; can dialogue with agency creative staff not just in terms of areas of strategic opportunity but also areas of creative opportunity (e.g., not just knowing when an idea is big enough, whether it demonstrates and doesn't just talk about the brief, etc. but also HOW to get there and suggestions on what creative exploratory "doorways" to pursue).
- Has worked most of his/her career in a collaborative working situation, in which different viewpoints from a range of stakeholders needed to be taken into account to arrive at a productive solution.
- Has been involved with-preferably, even designed and executed-consumer research.
- Extremely articulate and strong written communication skills.
- Credibility-building confidence with no ego agenda.
- Professional attitude.
- Is organized and has solid process and project management skills.
- A good understanding of technology in the context of creative communication.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.