Global Software Company
- Provide first-line review, revisions, and client facing negotiations for software licenses, service agreements, and NDAs.
- Review contractual documents to ensure compliance to company policy and alignment with risk tolerance thresholds.
- Investigate high risk areas and prepare course of action or make recommendations to minimize exposure to risk, while still focusing on client requirements to close.
- Ensure the company stakeholder and client expectations are appropriately set, aligned and managed throughout the contracting process and that necessary approvals are obtained as required.
- Ensure agreements are processed quickly & efficiently to ensure responsive turn around to clients.
- Assist in continuously updating our contract playbook of non-standard terms and conditions with associated business approvals and recommending process improvement as necessary.
- Update the company client relationship management and contract management applications to ensure cross organizational visibility to the contracting process and related documentation.
- 5+ years' experience in client facing software license, service and/or strategic contract negotiations
- Detailed knowledge of software licensing and nuances of software contracting
- Keen understanding of Japan laws and regulations related to commercial contracting and Software licensing
- High energy, self-starter, ability to work independently, analytical, quick learner, organized, flexible to change and drives results
- Strong negotiation skills/experience with excellent business judgment.
- Ability to quickly, succinctly and accurately analyze, understand, and respond to contract provisions.
- Skillful in handling internal and external customers; customer focused attitude.
- Ability to prioritize conflicting demands in a fast-paced environment; Proactive with deadlines.
- Law degree or equivalent work experience.
- English language proficiency - verbal and written communication
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Negotiation experience with channel, partner and reseller agreements
- Negotiation lead experience on behalf of global software company
- Experience negotiating with large enterprise clients
- Multilingual proficiency
6 Million yen ~ 10 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.