International Logistic Solution Company which operate in more than 200 countries
- Interact with customers and analyse data to understand their needs. Imagine compelling solutions at the intersection of technology, supply chain, and new business models.
- Design warehouses, transport networks, and supply chain processes. Calculate costs, and determine pricing strategy. Develop supply chain solutions spanning warehouse design, transport networks, Process Mapping.
- Leverage strong analytical and communication skills to sell services, win new business, and support implementation of successful projects. Build internal cost and pricing models, and operational process documentation, and support internal new business approval process.
- Data Analysis
- Interest in Logistics in at a detailed operational level
- Microsoft Office (advanced level of Excel and PowerPoint)
Key Skills (applicant should have some but not necessarily all of below skills):
- English language Proficiency
- Korean language Proficiency
- VBA, RPA or other programming
- Big Data Analysis (Power BI, Tableau etc.)
- Warehouse Design / CAD
- Transport Network Modeling
- Supply Chain Consulting
- Automation and Robotics
- Operational Kaizen (Logistics Related)
Work Experience (applicant should have at least one of the below):
- Work experience at a Logistics Provider
- Work experience at a company that provides technology or services to Logistics Providers (e.g. MHE, Racking, Robotics, WMS/ TMS / Supply Chain Software company)
- Work experience related to industrial design or architecture
- Work experience at the Supply Chain or Logistics Department of a company
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.