Rapidly growing global software company, which is a dynamic organization with a committed team of professionals. Dedicated to ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction, we bring decades of experience, technical knowledge, enthusiasm and commitment to clients around the world. The combination of exceptional market growth and leading market position make this a superb opportunity for the right candidate.
As a Consultant, you will function as the primary technical and project management contact throughout the sales, implementation, and deployment phases of the world's leading enterprise software solution. Your responsibilities will extend throughout the project lifecycle - understanding customer's needs, gathering requirements, establishing and maintaining project scope and facilitating communications and accountability. As the point person and Project Manager for system implementation you will plan, track, and manage the implementation process including delivery of customized training and ongoing support to end-users, IT, and management to ensure successful system adoption. You will work closely with our product team to define and verify customizations, and to plan and manage successful enterprise software implementations.
· 5 years experience delivering end to end enterprise software implementations, integration, and training, as a Consultant/Business Analyst/Project Manager
· Fluent Japanese and English language skills
· Analytical thinking and attention to details
· Demonstrated planning and organizing skills
· Outstanding consulting, presentation, coaching and facilitation skills
· Ability to communicate with customers at all levels of the organization
· Proven ability to proactively address customer concerns and meet or exceed customer needs
· Experience with business process analysis and business requirements gathering and documentation
· Desire to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial setting
· Willingness to travel
· B.A. or B.S. - preferably in engineering, IT, economics, finance or business
· Japanese Fluent level, English Business level
· Knowledge and experience on trading (ETRM, CTRM), risk management and physical trading in the commodity market (strongly preferred)
· Financial Technologies and Accounting experience is a plus
· Knowledge of the maritime shipping industry, beneficial although not essential
· Insight on the energy, oil, and gas industries
· Familiarity with Windows Server, MS Operating Systems, Microsoft SQL Server, and MS Office applications
Social insurance, Pension
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
20 days' Vacation
Day off for volunteering
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|Salary||¥12000000.00 - ¥15000000.00 per annum|
Sorry, this job is no longer available