Global Software Company
This is a hands-on technical consulting role.
As a Technical Consultant, you will work directly with client and partner organizations requiring expert level technical assistance. The Technical Consultant works as a consulting team member or an individual technical consultant on product implementation, enhancement, integration, or audit/review projects.
The Technical Consultant is expected to provide clients and partners with deep product expertise and real world experience that, together, can realize the full potential of the technology to meet the client's strategic and business objectives.
Project complexity may vary from fairly straightforward to moderately complex, with single or multiple products and involve multiple environments (web, application, database servers).
Work efforts focus primarily on delivering architectural, technical design, development and deployment services on engagements ranging from short-term consulting on a client/partner project team to full life-cycle implementation projects. Duties may be performed at customer's site.
You want to actively contribute to the transformation of the way people and companies engage with each another by imagining and shaping the right solutions for our customers; you value empowerment, constant learning, team work, diverse & friendly environment: apply for this role and you will not regret!
· Work with partners and customers to define and assess application and technical requirements
· Understand the current state of technology to define opportunities that create business value
· Fully understand the capabilities and limitations of the technical environments
· Work with the support team to determine how the applications are supported in production, including system performance and monitoring
· Provide in depth technical knowledge of our platform and products
· Support successful project implementation phase on a technical level
· Manage technical and non-functional requirements
· Initiate and execute technical reviews
· University degree in computer science, comparable education or work experience.
· Experience of implementing and/or supporting large web-based applications server-based systems/networks, ideally with customer facing experience.
· Knowledge on software and web architectures
· Strong development skills using Java/J2EE, Spring & Hibernate
· Knowledge of SQL, Relational Database Management Systems (DBMS)
· Problem solving skills, tenacity, drive, pro-active, creativity, sound planning and organizational abilities, strong improvement focus,
· Ability to work in a fast-evolving and fast paced environment
· Business level of Japanese & English language skills (verbal & written)
· Strong customer facing skills
· 8+ years of total IT experience
· At least 5 years of experience with Java/J2EE development
· E-Commerce / Multichannel commerce experience
· Experience in Application Performance Test & Management
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|給与||¥8000000 - ¥15000000 per annum|