※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
This position will be a part of the Japan legal team, and report to Compliance Manager. Work covers variety of matters including contracts and compliance management. The position is expected to partner closely with the Japan Business, support functions and the Company's Corporate and APAC Legal Departments to achieve the business objectives.
■Compliance Related Work
- Drive the company wide efforts to mitigate compliance risks through development and implementation of compliance policies. Work includes compliance risk management, pre-approval for events relating to health care professionals, monitoring, compliance tool development and material review for product promotion.
- Plan and conduct employee compliance and legal trainings. Training subjects will include industry rules, internal compliance rules (Company Code of Conduct and Business Conduct Standards etc.), antitrust, FCPA, privacy and promotion codes.
- Ensure the compliance by each employee with, among others, Company Code of Conduct, the Business Conduct Standards and other internal and industry rules.
- Act as a partner of the selected Business Units and provide legal counseling to achieve their business objectives. Work includes review of contract with customers/business partners and patient/customer claim handling.
- Identify and address legal or regulatory issues.
- Domestic or foreign law degree preferred
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Minimum 3 years of compliance/legal experience is required
- Experience in working for US or other multinational company abroad preferred
- Strong ability to develop collaborative relations with the team and clients
- Strong ability to work independently
- Strong ability to lead and manage cross functional projects
- Strategic thinking and strong ability to balance legal and business objectives
- Fluency in English
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.