※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
We are seeking a Compliance Product Owner for our Technology GRC (TechGRC) group in Japan. The candidate will be responsible for liaising with External Auditors, Government agencies wherever applicable for ISMAP audit and certification of our products. The Candidate shall also work on other compliance projects as well.
- Contribute under the supervision and mentorship of the TechGRC Manager and drive technology compliance activities across company
- Perform Information Security related assessments to cover domains like User Access management, Network, OS & Application Security, Vulnerability Management, Encryption, SDLC, Backup Management, Disaster Recovery, Physical Security, Training & Awareness etc.
- Draft compliance reports to summarize the compliance objectives, key findings, and work with teams to remediate key findings
- Own the liaising with external auditors and customers to help them gain comfort with regard to company's security compliance program
- Assist in Compliance testing as and when required. Identify internal controls issues, ensure they are well-defined and root causes are identified
- Build and maintain compliance dashboards to provide a holistic view of the compliance posture of the organization
- Collaborate and co-ordinate activities with the Tech GRC team based in India.
- The candidate should be willing to travel for approximately 10-20% of time.
- This role calls for an individual who understands all aspects of performance which impacts both internal and external Compliance posture. It requires an individual to showcase in-depth knowledge and decision making skills based on risk to build long term sustainable process paths to improve our Compliance and Security posture.
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree with a focus in Information Technology / Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of related compliance and security assessments experience
- Knowledge of Compliance frameworks (e.g. ISO, SOC 2, ISMAP, IRAP etc.)
- Knowledge of common IT systems (Operating Systems, network devices, applications), Core IT processes / services such as SDLC, Identity and Access management, Vulnerability Management, Backup and DR processes will be useful
- Hand on experience with AWS & Azure environments
- Language Proficiency: fluent in Japanese and business professional proficiency in English.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. It is important that the candidate is a team-player and possesses strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to connect and communicate with both business and IT technical staff including IT and Business management.
- Requires the ability to multi-task, be focused, and tackle problems analytically
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.