Compliance officer is resposible for leading the compliance funcition in Japan to drive a consistent approach to compliance across our operations, and also support Chief Compliance Officer - Asia for the rest of the Asia countries as needed.
The role will set up/ build upon the compliance framework to ensure an effective compliance program and infrastructure required to drive a compliance culture across various business unite sites in Japan.
- Developing and implement together with the Asia Chief Compliance Officer an effective compliance program for the company
- Support the Asia Chief Compliance officer in developing and managing projects and in communicating progress on key initiatives to all employees
- Develop an implement together with the Asia Chief Compliance Officer an effective compliance training and communication program for Japan
- Together with the Asia Chief Compliance Officer, and in partnership with Legal, HR, Finance, Internal Control, Internal Audit and other relevant teams
- Develop, maintain and revise polices and procedures for the compliance program
- Monitor regulatory activities across Japan and remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities and to identify trends
- Coordinate the identification and tracking, in conjunction with the relevant teams
Compliance, legal, FA, audit background at manufacturer
Business English and Fluent Japanese required
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.