Global Conglomerate Company
- Operating Mechanisms & Processes
- Leadership engagement and culture
- Risk assessment
- Compliance trends and regulatory compliance
- Ombuds support and Investigations
- Training, Communication and Engagement
- Testing & Monitoring
- Process assessment
- Business /Region compliance priorities
- A compliance, legal, quality or finance audit background and experience in relevant business lines is highly desirable.
- Demonstrable verbal and written fluency in Japanese and English. Superior communication skills, including the ability to effectively and efficiently communicate in writing and orally, the capability to think clearly and quickly under pressure, the composure to satisfy multiple and often competing interests and ability to share lessons learned with teammates.
- Experience - 5+ years of relevant experience. Knowledge of, or experience with, compliance issues, such as: intellectual property, data protection, controllership, anti-corruption/FCPA, conflict of interest, supplier related risks, cyber security and privacy
- Proven experience directing and leading the implementation of key Compliance initiatives and projects
- A work history that affirmatively demonstrates leadership and ability to work in a matrixed reporting environment.
- Previous experience in: (a) identifying and resolving compliance issues, including regulatory issues, quickly and effectively and ability to make informed management calls with proven ability to drive operational excellence; and (b) developing and implementing compliance policies, processes and procedures
- Technical Knowledge- Strong grasp of code of conduct, ethics policies and current compliance practices and industry standards in a relevant services space.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interface with cross -functional teams, management and front-line associates
- Self-motivated with high energy and personal integrity- Ability to operate with due discretion, confidentiality, objectivity and independence.
- Strong analytical, process management and implementation skills, sensitivity to issues, strong facilitation and problem solving skills
- Attributes/Behaviors - Strong business acumen, ability to detect emerging compliance and industry trends and develop appropriate responses
- Demonstrable computer literacy with specific ability to use Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, internet and internet based applications.
8 Million Yen ~ 13 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.