Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Supporting a culture of compliance and collegial teamwork
- Perform due diligence on potential third party vendors
- Ensure appropriate and compliant interactions by the company with healthcare professionals, government officials and other third parties
- Counsel internal customers on compliance related issues and provide support as business partner
- Cooperate with and supervise external advisors in connection with specific compliance related assignments
- Develop and drive new initiatives and enforcing the Company's Business Conduct / compliance program
- In cooperation with other members of the Legal & Business Conduct Department develop compliance training materials, create training plans and train employees of all departments of the organization
- Support the periodic updating of policies and procedures relating to promotional and non-promotional interactions with healthcare professionals and other third parties, to ensure they appropriately reflect legal,regulatory, and company-specific requirements
- Obtain information on the latest trends and developments of pharmaceutical regulations and provide compliance advice and training to employees;
- Proactively participate in compliance related committees of industry organizations; and
- Lead monitoring activities and support compliance audits
- Where needed run investigations on non-compliance cases.
[Knowledge, Experience and Skills]
- Demonstrate willingness and ability to work with and coordinate across a large number of individuals in various departments not only within company organization but also with the Company's headquarters in USA and other affiliates in Asia.
- Appropriately triage a heavy workflow, setting appropriate expectation/priorities with clients and advise the business based on sound judgment and within the compliance framework, within agreed timelines. Demonstrate ability to take necessary actions proactively, think creatively and devise solutions to challenging problems.
- Demonstrate ability to quickly acquire working knowledge of a subject matter, to work effectively across multiple disciplines and cultures, and to provide appropriate support to clients and business partners who work in resource-limited settings.
- Exercise mature and reliable judgment while enjoying the company's enthusiastic, informal and fast-paced environment.
- Written and spoken Japanese and English fluency.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong personality and ability to make tough decisions in difficult situations.
- 3+ years of experience in a sales or marketing function of a pharmaceutical company.
- Experience in a compliance related function.
- Law degree from a Japanese university or equivalent level of Japanese legal training.
- Law degree from an internationally recognized university in a common law jurisdiction, preferable.
- Bar admission in Japan or a common law jurisdiction, preferable.
Full Time Employee
10 Million Yen to 16 Million Yen
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.