Global e-commerce company
- Actively partners with Legal and business teams to interpret and define compliance obligations for the business.
- Drives scalable solutions to ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements, by collaborating with Legal, Retail, Supply Chain, Transportation, Marketing, Customer Service, and Public Policy.
- Engages cross-organizationally with leadership to design compliance controls, best-in-class processes and systems, and drives continual improvement.
- Makes recommendations to senior management on opportunities for organizational and business-level risk mitigation regarding compliance.
- Maintains subject matter mastery and current industry knowledge to advise senior leadership on emerging trends, regulatory requirements and on impact to business strategic roadmap.
- Earns trust of business partners by proactively engaging in order to understand business plans and products and by timely providing the necessary support aligned with the business roadmap and deliverables.
- Builds and maintains strategic relationship with local authorities and Key Opinion Leaders to ensure early anticipating and influencing the potential regulatory changes.
- Defines clear department strategy and sets high performance standards for department.
- Plans and advocates for department resources.
- Demonstrates ability to attract and develop top talent from inside and outside of company.
- Recognizes trends for larger-scale development needs within and across teams and builds plans to develop skills
- Previous experience in electronics, consumer goods, retail, e-commerce environment or other fast-paced, large-scale technology driven businesses is a strong plus.
- 10+ years of experience in Regulatory Compliance, Quality Assurance, and/or Retail business, 5 years relevant experience in Japan.
- Working knowledge of lean six sigma and process improvement methodologies.
- Japanese: Fluent level, English: Fluent level
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.