Global Insurance Company
- Provide Communications assistance including but not limited to; internal and external projects / events, announcement review and coordination, daily news clipping and distribution, meetings logistics, survey creations, reports and data management
- Digital signage coordination and management
- Media and SNS monitoring and reporting
- Website coordination and contents review
- Press release review, coordination, and delivery*
- Merchandise purchasing, invoice processing, budget control support
- Vendor coordination
- Phone calls and inquiries handling from press and stakeholders business trip arrangements, etc.
- Research on a case by case basis
- Other administrative support and duties assigned as needed
*Travel may be required to nearby location for press release submission to the media (approx. 0-2 times/month within business hours).
- High attention to accuracy and details is critical for this position.
- Able to manage and conduct multi task in a high paced environment balancing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Administrative experience including event coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage tasks with minimum instructions and work independently with ownership by identifying and overseeing the needs to plan ahead.
- Ability to correspond and liaise with confidence and professionally with seniors and all levels of internal/external stakeholders across functions
- Compliance mindset and understanding of business ethics to handle accurate information and confidential assignments to maintain reputation.
- Microsoft Word, Excel (formula), PowerPoint, Outlook
- Japanese: Native (can read / write in professional business level and manner is a MUST)
- English: Business level (able to read/write professionally, comprehend presentation and able to speak in meetings a plus.)
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Communications or Sales Marketing role is preferable
Monday to Friday
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
[Length of contract]
ASAP ~ 6 months
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.