※Applicants must be located in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Global Automobile Company
The Communication Tools Senior Specialist -under the direct supervision of the Marketing Director- supports the Marketing Director and Brand Communication Managers to plan and develop most effective and attractive communication & promotion tools for designated company's Brands in print & digital media and in tangible & intangible materials.
- Plan, monitor & follow up the Marketing Schedule together with the Brand Communication Managers and the Product Managers to ensure the deadlines and the deliveries of each activity, contributing actively to create brands' visibility and generate leads, showroom traffic, and test drives
- Establish and manage a smooth process to enhance the quality and timing of tools production and the digital promotions for each Brand
- Proofread both print and digital materials for spelling, grammar, punctuation, syntax, usage, consistency, and each brand voice, while reviewing content with an eye towards campaigns, products, brand consistency
- Coordinate and supervise the suppliers of all the tools (Sales Incentive, Sales Campaigns, Catalogs, Online Catalogs, Fair DM, Fair eDM, POP, Giveaways, Dealers advertising tools etc.…)
- Allocate & monitor the budget, together with each brand communication manager on a monthly/ quarterly and yearly basis
- Ensure quality of the outputs and cost efficiency through periodical evaluation of the suppliers
- Manage the Communication Tools information flow towards Dealers, Suppliers and internall
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Fluent in Japanese and conversational - intermediate level of English
- 3 or more years of experience preferably in proofreading in automotive, luxury - premium brand industry
- 3 or more years of experience in product catalog /promotional tool production
- Strong coordination and interpersonal skills
- Good writing and editing skills are great plus
- Computer proficiency - Intermediate level in Microsoft Office Applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as print media continues to decline, high computer skills are plus
- Eager to achieve the target & willing to lead changes with patience for difficult tasks
- Team Player
- Detail oriented - attention to detail is the centerpiece of his or her suite of editing /proofreading qualities. Whether on paper or on screen, he or she needs to have a knack for catching the most trivial of errors, along with those most glaring
- Quick reader - with deadlines always around the corner, reading and editing quickly without sacrificing quality
- Resourcefulness - while crosschecking and verifying data, proofreaders track down the appropriate resources and address questions or issues in the copy that might require additional research. When faced with these hurdles, he or she knows where to find answers to get the project to the finish line
- Multitasker - he or she is expected to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once. These priorities may change from day to day, so better to be both flexible and persistent in their pursuit of the perfect copy
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.